- providing logistic services at the highest level so that our customers are really satisfied with them.
- achieving the position of the best Polish employer in the logistics industry, providing excellent conditions for career development.
- taking care of the interests of our Shareholders so that the funds invested by them guarantee them a constant and high profit.
Mission, vision and strategy
Our main goal is to become a leader in the field of transport and logistic services in Central and Eastern Europe.
- striving to service the maximum number of clients in the field of activities related to the terminals in Gdynia and Świnoujście
- organization of logistic chains and transport of goods with the use of the available means of transport in order to provide transshipment in the Group’s own sea terminals
- gradual development of all port terminals held by the Group
- extension of accompanying services, including freight forwarding and hydrotechnical ones
Strategy and its implementation
On 30 July 2020, the Supervisory Board of the Company approved the Medium-Term Stabilization and Development Strategy of the OTL Group for 2020-2023. The strategic objective of the OTL Group’s operations is to focus the main activity on port operations and side cargo handling, as well as saturation of customers served by ports with all possible accompanying services, mainly the distribution of forwarding services.
The key strategic assumption of the OTL Group until 2023 is to focus on organic development based on the currently held port assets, as well as offering customers comprehensive accompanying services. Organic growth will be supported by the implementation of new development projects in the field of complementary services and acquisitions of smaller entities that can build relatively high synergies within the Group.